Ermoshina Tat'yana Vladimirovna, Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, sub-department of finance and credit, Ogarev Mordovia State University (68 Bolshevistskaya street, Saransk, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Yulenkova Irina Borisovna, Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, sub-department of finance and credit, Ogarev Mordovia State University (68 Bolshevistskaya street, Saransk, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. Currently, in the Russian Federation there are all the prerequisites for the development of innovations, technologies and research. The transition to a new stage of development requires stimulation of innovative activity, which, in turn, depends on the effectiveness of innovative enterprises. When implementing innovative projects, it is especially important to pay attention to factors and risks that reduce the effectiveness of activities, it is necessary to conduct a comparative assessment of the impact. The purpose of the work is to study the theoretical and methodological aspects of ensuring the effectiveness of the functioning of innovative small businesses based on an analysis of its current state in the region, identifying risk-generating factors that impede the development of innovative enterprises, determining indicators and indicators for evaluating small innovative businesses.
Materials and methods. The methodological basis of the study was a systematic approach, thanks to which it is comprehensive and based on objective economic laws and leading trends of the modern era, develops the position of well-known economic theories and concepts; method of scientific abstraction; classification method of economic indicators; comparison method; script analysis and processing method.
Results. The article assesses the development of innovative business in the Republic of Mordovia, identifies the main barriers to the development of small innovative enterprises, identifies risk-generating factors that hamper the development of innovative business.
Conclusions. Based on the study, it was concluded that the systematization of factors and risks is the conceptual basis for solving the problems of reducing the effectiveness of innovative business and containing innovative activity of enterprises in the region.
innovation, business, efficiency, factors, risks, indicators
1. Barancheev V. P., Maslennikova N. P., Mishin V. M. Upravlenie innovatsiyami [Innovation management]. Moscow: Yurayt, 2011, 115 p. [In Russian]
2. Reutov A. Yu. Upravlenie ekonomicheskimi sistemami: elektronnyy nauchnyy zhurnal [Economic systems management: electronic scientific journal]. 2011, no. 9. Available at http://www.uecs.ru [In Russian]
3. Plotnikov A. N., Sycheva D. M. Vestnik SGTU [Bulletin of SSTU]. 2017, no. 2, pp. 37–40. [In Russian]
4. Sayfullina S. F. Otsenka vozmozhnostey i perspektiv innovatsionnogo razvitiya predpriyatiy: dis. kand. ekon. nauk: 08.00.05 [Assessment of opportunities and prospects for innovative development of enterprises: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of economic sciences: 08.00.05]. Ufa, 2011, 154 p. [In Russian]
5. Akhmadullin R. A. Vestnik Kazanskogo tekhnologicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Kazan Technological University]. 2014, no. 17, pp. 230–234. [In Russian]
6. Burlankov S. P., Kuz'min S. A., Volodin V. M., Skvortsova V. A. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Obshchestvennye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Social sciences]. 2019, no. 4 (52), pp. 138–146. [In Russian]
7. Usmanova N. V., Kolmakova I. D. Vestnik Yuzhno-Ural'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Ser.: Ekonomika i menedzhment [Bulletin of South Ural State University. Series: Economic and management]. 2012, no. 9 (268), pp. 170–179. [In Russian]
8. Guzzini E., Iacobucci D., Palestrini A. Economics of innovation and new techology. 2018, vol. 27 (8), pp. 695–708.
9. Kozlova E. M. Fundamental'nye i prikladnye nauki: sb. st. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Fundamental and applied sciences: proceedings of scientific and practical conference]. Nort- Charlston, 2017, pp. 141–143. [In Russian]
10. Innovatsionnye preobrazovaniya kak imperativ ustoychivogo razvitiya i ekonomicheskoy bezopasnosti Rossii [Innovative transformations as an imperative for sustainable development and economic security of Russia]. Ed. by V. K. Senchagov. Moscow: Ankil, 2013, p. 204. [In Russian]
11. Chernysheva Yu. G., Yakivyuk L. Yu. Uchet i statistika [Accounting and statistics]. 2008, no. 11, pp. 157–163. [In Russian]